Unicorn Tea™ Butterfly Blue Latte
This magical blue latte gets its stunning colour from blue spirulina, which is blended with pea protein with highlights from ginger, lemon and cardamom, to make this tasty, yet healthy drink!
- High in protein to keep you feeling fuller longer
- Packed with vitamins and minerals.
- Sweet, spicy, tangy flavours
- Caffeine free.
Organic pea protein powder, organic ginger powder, phycocyanin (spirulina extract), organic lemon myrtle powder, organic maca powder, organic cardamom powder, organic coconut milk powder, organic coconut sugar.
- Pea Protein - protein rich. Contains arginine to help build muscle
- Phycocyanin (spirulina extract) - a powerful detoxifying, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Cinnamon Powder - to improve energy, vitality and circulation
Ginger Powder to boost the immune system, and is also a digestive aid
- Fennel Powder - helps relieve bloating
- Clove Powder - used in the treatment of coughs, bronchitis and asthma
- Star Anise Powder - contains soothing properties, anise is useful for nausea, colic and bloating
- Cardamom Powder - helps relieve bloating and gas, and is used to treat bad breath
- Liquorice Powder - has many benefits including properties to help the body fight viruses
In a cup, add 1 teaspoon of Butterfly Blue Latte and mix to a paste with a small amount of hot milk or water. Add heated milk and mix well.
Also great to add to cold milk or include in your favourite smoothie.
For your health and wellbeing the ingredients in our Butterfly Blue Latte Blend is:
- Free from fillers or preservatives
- Low GI, Vegan, Sugar- Free, Gluten Free
High in protein, vitamins and minerals. Sweet, spicy, tangy flavours. Caffeine free.
80g net (approx. 30 serves - $ 0.65c per serve)
Please note: Information on these products is not intended as medical advice. Some powders may not be recommended for people with certain allergies, who are taking certain medications, are pregnant or breast feeding. Consult your practitioner before taking.
Made from local and imported ingredients. Blended and packed in Australia.