Unicorn Tea™ - Red Velvet Latte
This gorgeous looking Red Velvet Latte blend tastes as good as it looks! It's full of sweet, earthy flavours with a touch of spice. The sweetness from beetroot, cinnamon, cardamom and raw cacao combines perfectly with ginger and hibiscus.
Plus it's packed full of antioxidants. It's amazing how something that is so good for you can taste so good! An indulgence, without the guilt - it's a perfect afternoon 'pick me up'!
Allergy warning: Contains Tree Nuts, Not Suitable For People With Tree Nut Allergies
All organic powders: Beetroot, Ginger, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Raw Dark Chocolate (raw cacao beans, evaporated coconut nectar, cashew, hazelnut, almond), Goji Berry, Hibiscus, Coconut Milk Powder, Coconut Sugar, Maca.
Our Red Velvet Latte contains very minimal caffeine
- Organic Beetroot Powder - used as a liver tonic - contains very high level of vitamins and minerals
- Organic Ginger Powder - immune Boosting, warming, digestive and anti-inflammatory
- Organic Cinnamon Powder - to improve energy, vitality and circulation and to aid digestion
- Organic Cardamom Powder - used to aid digestion and to help the body eliminate waste through the kidneys
- Organic Hibiscus Powder - to help control cholesterol and lower blood pressure
- Organic Goji Berry Powder - full of antioxidants
For your health and wellbeing the ingredients used in our organic Red Velvet Latte blend are:
- Sourced from an ACO (Australian Certified Organic) Processor
- Free from insecticides, pesticides and other chemicals
- Free from fillers or preservatives
- GMO Free
- Low GI, Cane Sugar Free, Vegan, Gluten Free
In a cup, add 1 teaspoon (approx 3g) of Red Velvet Latte and mix to a paste with a small amount of hot milk or water. Add heated milk and mix well.
Also great to add to cold milk or include in your favourite smoothie.
Please note: Information on these products is not intended as medical advice. Some powders may not be recommended for people with certain allergies, who are taking certain medications, are pregnant or breast feeding. Consult your practitioner before taking.
Made from imported ingredients. Blended and packed in Australia.